Dr. Lendvoy, Vancouver Chiropractor, attended the University of British Columbia where he received his Bachelor of Human Kinetics before obtaining his Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. As a clinician his areas of interest lie in sports medicine and performance therapy, though he is equally proficient treating a variety of patients including geriatrics and those with chronic pain, migraine and motor vehicle accident related issues. He utilizes therapeutic exercise, chiropractic manipulation, Active Release Technique (ART) soft tissue therapy, multiple electro- and physical therapy modalities as well as nutritional and lifestyle counselling. After a thorough assessment Dr. Lendvoy emphasizes holistic care, patient education and personalized treatment plans to address the causative biomechanical and lifestyle factors behind the presenting symptoms to facilitate healing and ensure optimal health. He regularly practices co-management with physiotherapists, RMTs, MDs, and NDs to provide a patient centered and integrated approach to treatment. He is currently the Chiropractor and head performance therapist for the UBC varsity baseball team and resource clinician for their associated public indoor training facility. Raised on a horse farm in Langley, BC, Dr. Lendvoy also has intimate knowledge of equestrian sports and common traumatic or repetitive use injuries experienced by recreational and competitive riders.
Dr. Lendvoy lives a very active lifestyle with a history in competitive sports. As an accomplished and award winning athlete he enjoys tennis, golf, soccer and volleyball in addition to a number of recreational activities including hiking and fly fishing. His passion however remains with baseball, where he celebrated a decorated career in the BCPBL on the Fraser Valley Chiefs, NAIA on the UBC varsity baseball team and on an international stage as a member of the Canadian Collegiate National Team. In his last season as acting team captain at UBC Dr. Lendvoy was also entrusted to put his knowledge of exercise science to use as the team’s strength and conditioning coach. Before completing his Doctorate in Toronto he had the opportunity to apply his knowledge of the human body lecturing courses in anatomy, exercise physiology and athletic training in a professional diploma program. From diagnosing pathologies to the development and application of treatment plans, Dr. Lendvoy has learned firsthand from his experience competing in high level sports, lecturing and inspiring future athletes and trainers.
He continues to be dedicated to his patients by carrying on his education through seminars and certifications to provide the most up to date, research based and patient-centred care possible.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Toronto, Ontario
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Member of the College of Chiropractors of BC
- Member of the BC Chiropractic Association
- Active Release Technique provider – pending
- BACK Registered Kinesiologist ’05-‘07
- American Council of Exercise CPT
- BCPBL, Whalley/Fraser Valley Chiefs – All-conference outfielder ’03, ‘04, ’05 andHomerun Champion ’04 & ‘05
- UBC Varsity Baseball Team – All-conference outfielder ’07, Premier’s Athletic Award ’08,Academic All-Canadian ’09 &’10
- Canadian Collegiate National Team – 2008-2010
- White Rock Youth Tennis Club – Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles Champion ‘00